Table of Contents Previous Next Index

2012 Texas Medicaid Provider Procedures Manual

Children’s Services Handbook : 2. Medicaid Children’s Services Comprehensive Care Program (CCP) : 2.1 CCP Overview : 2.1.2 Enrollment

CCP providers must meet Medicaid and Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) participation standards to enroll in the program. All CCP providers must be enrolled in Texas Medicaid to be reimbursed for services. Provider enrollment inquiries and application requests must be sent to the TMHP Provider Enrollment department at:
Provider Enrollment
Texas Medicaid & Healthcare Partnership
PO Box 200555
Austin, TX 78720‑0555
Home and community support services agencies (HCSSAs) that want to provide CCP private-duty nursing (PDN), occupational therapist (OT), physical therapist (PT), or speech therapist (ST) services under the licensed-only home health (LHH) category must first enroll with TMHP. To enroll with TMHP in the LHH category, an HCSSA must:
Complete a provider enrollment form, which can be found on the TMHP website at, provide its license information, and check the “Only CCP services” box on the form.
Provide PDN, OT, PT, or ST services only to eligible CCP clients and use the TPI number assigned for CCP services. Texas Medicaid home health services must be delivered under the licensed and certified home health (LCHH) category.

Texas Medicaid & Healthcare Partnership
CPT only copyright 2011 American Medical Association. All rights reserved.