Long-Term Care Nursing Facility Preadmission
Screening and Resident Review (PASRR) Webinars
This webinar, conducted in two sessions, will present information that will
assist Nursing Facilities with the PASRR process as well as the process for
requesting specialized services (NFSS).
- What is PASRR?
- What is a PASRR Level 1 (PL1) Screening Form?
- How to fill out and submit a PL1.
- What is a PASRR Evaluation (PE)?
- The Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) meeting.
- How to fill out and submit an NFSS form.
- PASRR Comprehensive Service Plan (PCSP) form.
- Sequencing of Documents.
- Medical Necessity and Fair Hearings.
- Validations Requiring Provider Monitoring.
- Updates to a PL1.
- Inactivating forms.
- Your HIPAA responsibilities.
- Preventing Medicaid waste, abuse, and fraud.
- Program resources.
- Part One: To be determined
- Part Two: To be determined
Previous recording of this webinar