Click the links below to perform tasks and access provider applications.
Unsecured Provider Tasks
The following tasks can be performed without logging in to a provider
Secure Provider Tasks
The following tasks require logging in to a provider account:
Access Provider Enrollment
(Provider Enrollment on the Portal [PEP])
- Current providers can use their provider account to log in.
- New providers should choose Activate my account to begin
the enrollment process.
- To access the Provider Enrollment application,
Explorer 8.0 - 11.0, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox is required.
here for instructions about how to check the browser
- Update my information using the Provider Information Management System
(PIMS). Providers can use PIMS to change their primary physical address
information, update their medical staff roster, declare specialties and
subspecialties, and complete an online survey. Click
Provider Information Management System (PIMS) User Guide.
- Access TexMedConnect for claims filing, status, and appeals, verifying
client eligibility, and viewing Remittance and Status (R&S) Reports
Attest a National Provider Identifier (NPI)
Certification of Funds reports
Paid Claims Detail reports
- Prior Authorization