TMPPM 2010 > Volume 1, General Information > Section 6: Claims Filing > Filing Medicare Primary Paper Claims > Filing a Medicare-Adjusted Claim


6.14.6 Filing a Medicare-Adjusted Claim

Providers should use an adjusted Medicare Remittance Advice or Remittance Notice and complete a TMHP Standardized MRAN to submit a Medicare-adjusted claim. Providers must ensure that the information on the Medicare Remittance Advice or Remittance Notice matches the information submitted on the TMHP Standardized MRAN form and attach a completed claim form.

Providers can also submit Medicare-adjusted claims using the paper MRAN received from Medicare or a Medicare intermediary or the adjusted computer generated MRANs from the CMS-approved software applications MREP for professional services or PC--Print for institutional services.

Texas Medicaid & Healthcare Partnership
CPT only copyright 2009 American Medical Association. All rights reserved.