EDI Help Desk - Technical Support contact information : 1-888-863-3638. This line is established to assist providers and vendors with TDHconnect software installation and issue resolution. The Help Desk can also assist with troubleshooting other PC and technical problems that providers and vendors may experience, including: password reset, EDI enrollment, transmission verification, ER&S downloads, file resets, and file rejection. For more information, visit the TMHP EDI page.
To view this site and its associated pages and applications, TMHP recommends using one of the following supported browsers:
- Internet Explorer® (IE) version 11.0 or higher
- Google Chrome®
- Mozilla Firefox®
Plug-ins and Viewers
These plug-ins and viewers allow users to view various types of files on TMHP.com. These links are provided for the user's convenience. TMHP does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of these outside links. Further, the inclusion of these links is not intended to reflect their importance, nor is it intended to endorse any views expressed, or products or services offered, on these outside sites, or the organizations sponsoring the sites.
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Word is a word processing application. Viewers and Converters for Word documents are available from Microsoft. Converters allow users to open files that were created using different versions of Microsoft Word (e.g. Word 95, Word 2000). Viewers allow users who don't have Microsoft Word to view Word files.
- Get Word Viewer/Converter
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet application. Viewers and Converters for Excel are available from Microsoft. Converters allow users to open files that were created using different versions of Microsoft Excel. Viewers allow users who don't have Microsoft Excel to view Excel files.
- Get Excel Viewer/Converter
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft PowerPoint is a presentation application. Viewers and Converters for PowerPoint are available from Microsoft. Converters allow users to open files that were created using different versions of Microsoft PowerPoint. Viewers allow users who don't have Microsoft PowerPoint to view PowerPoint files.
- Get PowerPoint Viewer/Converter
- PDF (Portable Document Format)
- Adobe Acrobat PDF files are used to retain the formatting of original documents. To view these files, the user will need to download the free Adobe reader. TMHP recommends using Adobe Acrobat version 6.0 to view PDF files on the TMHP website.
- Get Adobe Acrobat Reader | Text Only Adobe Acrobat Reader download page
- NOTE: If you are using a screen reader that is not compatible with Adobe Acrobat Reader, Adobe will convert PDFs into either HTML or ASCII text. This tool is available at www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/access_onlinetools.html. To find out more about Adobe and accessibility, visit access.adobe.com.
TMHP is committed to making electronic and information technology accessible to people with disabilities in accordance with section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and related laws and regulations. TMHP.com includes several features designed to improve accessibility for users with disabilities. Some of these features are described below:
Images on the site contain 'alt tags,' which aid users who listen to the content of the site by using a screen reader, rather than reading the site.
For security reasons, TMHP.com may log you out of certain pages if you do not send a request to TMHP.com's servers at least once every thirty minutes.
Users can get information regarding the accessibility of Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) files from the Access Adobe website.
To improve the accessibility of TMHP.com, TMHP has reviewed the site's accessibility with outside web tools. The results of these reviews have been incorporated into the website. If you have any trouble accessing any information on the site due to disability, please let us know through the addresses on our contacts page. Your comments, feedback, and questions will help us identify areas that require improvement.