Beginning August 30, 2019, providers will have a more detailed view of client eligibility and available health information on the Medicaid Client Portal through My Account.
The following is a list of benefits for providers who access client eligibility through My Account:
- Enhanced eligibility verification available on any device, including desktops, laptops, tablets, and smart phones with print functionality
- Eligibility verification for Medicaid, Children with Special Health Care Needs (CSHCN) Services Program, Medicare, Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) and other plan information including other insurance
- A streamlined display listing a wealth of information to make eligibility more efficient
- Texas Health Steps and benefit limitations information
- A viewable and printable Medicaid Card
- Access to a patient’s health information including medical diagnosis, procedure, prescription medicines and vaccines
- Display of the Tooth Code and Tooth Service Code for dental claims or encounters
- Display of the last anesthesia procedure date
For more information, call the TMHP Contact Center at 800-925-9126.