Information posted May 29, 2020
As part of its continued response to COVID-19 (coronavirus), the Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) has extended multiple Medicaid COVID-19 flexibilities through June 30, 2020.
Impacted policies are included in the following provider notifications:
- “Update to COVID-19 Guidance for FFS Service Coordinators and Case Managers”
- “Correction to ‘COVID-19 Guidance: Targeted Case Management Through Remote Delivery’”
- “Update to ‘Prior Authorization Requests Extended Due to COVID-19 Public Health Emergency’”
- “Waiver Extension for DME Certification and Receipt Form”
- “Claims for Telephone (Audio-Only) Behavioral Health Services”
- “Claims for Telephone (Audio-Only) Medical Services”
- “FQHC Reimbursement for Telemedicine (Physician-Delivered) and Telehealth (Non-Physician-Delivered) Services”
- “RHC Reimbursement for Telemedicine and Telehealth Services”
- “SHARS Services Provided Through Telemedicine or Telehealth”
- “Claims for Telehealth Service for Occupational, Physical, and Speech Therapy”
- “Claims for Telephone (Audio-Only) Early Childhood Intervention Specialized Skills Training”
- “Claims for Telephone (Audio-Only) Nutritional Counseling Services”
For more information, call the TMHP Contact Center at 1-800-925-9126.