Information posted June 16, 2020
The following updated Long-Term Care User Guides (UGs) for nursing facilities and hospice providers are now available.
- Long-Term Care User Guide for General Information, Online Portal Basics, and Program Resources
- Long-Term Care User Guide for Hospice Providers
Providers can access these updated UGs on TMHP’s Learning Management System (LMS) as follows:
- Select one of these links:
- The LMS appears in a new window. Log into an existing account or create a new account. New visitors to the LMS can access materials and take courses immediately after they register.
- The UGs will be in PDF form. Select the appropriate button to view this file in a web browser or download the file for offline viewing.
Providers can access computer-based training and additional and supplemental training materials on the LMS at any time.
Providers can also access the updated UGs directly on the TMHP website by clicking the following link: www.tmhp.com/Pages/Education/Ed_Matl.aspx.