Information posted July 1, 2020
Fee-for-service Medicaid 1915(c) waiver case managers and service coordinators may suspend face-to-face service coordination visits. This temporary policy change is extended through July 31, 2020, and applies to:
- Community Living Assistance and Support Services.
- Texas Home Living.
- Deaf-Blind with Multiple Disabilities.
- Home and Community-based Services.
- General Revenue Service Coordinators.
- Community First Choice Service Coordinators.
- Pre-admission Screening and Resident Review Habilitation Coordinators.
HHSC encourages case managers, service coordinators, and habilitation coordinators to complete visits due through July 31, 2020, by phone, telehealth, or telemedicine, due to COVID-19.
HHSC will release more guidance as information becomes available.