Nursing facility (NF) leaders, clinical and administrative staff, and others interested in COVID-19-related infection prevention training are invited to a comprehensive COVID-19 national training on the following topics:
- Establishing an infection prevention program and conducting ongoing infection surveillance in the nursing home.
- Implementation strategies for COVID-19 surveillance and early detection.
- Cohorting: effective management of residents and staff.
- Clinical Care: managing COVID-positive residents.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) strategies for COVID care.
Date: Wednesday, July 8, 2020
Time: 3:30 – 4:30 PM ET
Register for the July 8, 2020 webinar.
In the event you are unable to attend the comprehensive training on July 8, the training will be repeated on the following dates:
Friday, July 10, 2020, 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Tuesday, July 14, 2020, 4:00 – 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Friday, July 17, 2020, 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Tuesday, July 21, 2020, 4:00 – 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time
If you are unable to attend any of the comprehensive trainings, you may also view recordings, slides and resources on QIOProgram.org.
The National Nursing Home Training Series is brought to you by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services and the QIO Program, a national network of Quality Innovation Network-Quality Improvement Organizations serving every state and territory. This comprehensive training will be condensed to include the five topics previously presented during the National Nursing Home Training Sessions conducted from May 28, 2020 through June 25, 2020.