Nursing facility and skilled nursing facility stakeholders are invited to a review of the fundamentals of how they may approach prevention and management of COVID-19 cases in both residents and staff in our July 17 webinar.
Special Issues in SNFs/NFs during the COVID-19 Pandemic
July 17, 2020
10 - 11 a.m.
Register for the webinar.
- How to obtain and use PPE
- Staff mental health
- Communication with care partners and family members
- The experience of one nursing home with COVID-19
Guest presenters include:
- Alice Bonner, PhD, RN, FAAN
- Kerr Farley, LNFA, MA
- Amanda Sigler, RN, CDP, ICP.
No continuing education credit is offered for this webinar.