Effective for dates of service on or after September 1, 2020, reimbursement rates for some Children with Special Health Care Needs (CSHCN) Services Program procedure codes will change.
Effective for dates of services on or after September 1, 2020
Calendar fee reviews for the following:
- Family Planning Table
- Family Planning Anesthesia Table
- Family Planning Hospital Outpatient Imaging Table
- Family Planning Rural Hospital Outpatient Imaging Table
- Hospital Outpatient Diagnostic Radiology (Nuclear Medicine) Table 1, Table 2, Table 3, and Table 4
- Musculoskeletal System Surgery Table 1 and Table 2
- Nuclear Medicine Table 1 and Table 2
- Physician Administered Drugs - Non-Oncology Table 1 and Table 2
- Pulmonary Services Table 1 and Table 2
- Q Codes Table 1 and Table 2
- Radiopharmaceuticals Table 1 and Table 2
For more information, call the TMHP-CSHCN Services Program Contact Center at 800-568-2413.