Children’s Medical Center Health Plan will be exiting the STAR Kids program in the Dallas service delivery area in September 2020. This area includes Collin, Dallas, Ennis, Hunt, Kaufman, Navarro, and Rockwall counties.
Program providers required to use Electronic Visit Verification in the Dallas SDA:
- Amerigroup will issue new authorizations on August 16, 2020.
- Aetna will issue new authorizations by August 20, 2020. The original issue date was Aug. 16, 2020 but has been updated to ensure compliance with privacy standards.
To avoid EVV visit transaction rejections at the EVV Aggregator and EVV claim mismatches and denials program providers must:
- Log-in to your MCO provider portal to view new authorizations for your members.
- Log-in to the EVV system and create a new authorization. Contact your EVV vendor if you need help adding authorizations into the EVV system.
- Phone: 844–880-2400
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 877-829-2002
- Email: AuthentiCareTXSupport@firstdata.com
3. Log-in to the EVV Portal to confirm that visits for these services are accepted at the EVV Aggregator before submitting a claim.
4. Submit claims using the new authorization to Texas Medicaid & Healthcare Partnership with dates of service on or after Sept. 1, for the claims matching process to occur. The claim will be forwarded to the appropriate MCO for final processing.
Contact your managed care organization (payer) for questions about this notice:
- Phone: 844-787-5437
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 800-454-3730
- Email: TXEVVSupport@amerigroup.com