On October 1, 2020, TMHP will make improvements to the Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) Portal and update the related training materials.
EVV Portal Improvements
The EVV Claim Search tab will be updated as follows:
- Claim Search results—An “Other Claim ID/ICN” column will be added to the results page, the exported results, and the EVV Visit Details screen.
- The “Other Claim ID/ICN” column will display the claim number from a managed care organization (MCO), the Client Assignment and Registration (CARE) system or the Clinical Management for Behavioral Health Services (CMBHS) system.
- Search criteria labels—Some of the labels will be revised for clarity:
- “Claims Search Criteria” will be changed to “EVV Claim Search Criteria.”
- “Claim Identifier/ICN” will be changed to “TMHP Claim ID/ICN.”
- “Match Code Criteria” will be changed to “Match Code Search Criteria.”
EVV Portal Training Material Updates
The following training materials will also be updated in the TMHP Learning Management System to include the EVV Portal improvements:
- Module 5, Part 6: EVV Claim Search Demonstration
- Module 6: EVV Claim Submission and Billing CBT
- Using the EVV Portal: Claim Search Tab Job Aid
- EVV Portal Overview Job Aid
- EVV Visit Details: Field Descriptions Quick Reference Guide (QRG)
Users must have a user name and password to access training materials on the TMHP LMS. Click here to register for the LMS.
For more information, contact email@example.com.