The Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) Aggregator is a centralized database
that collects, validates, and stores statewide EVV visit data transmitted by
an EVV system. The EVV Aggregator provides validated provider contract or
enrollment data to EVV vendors, accepts or rejects confirmed EVV visit
transactions using standardized validation edits and returns results to EVV
vendors, and stores all accepted and rejected EVV visit transactions. The
EVV Aggregator matches EVV claim line items to accepted EVV visit
transactions in the EVV Aggregator and sends matching results to the
appropriate payer for EVV claims processing.
Benefits of the EVV Aggregator
- The EVV Aggregator improves data quality with standardized
validations against state data.
- It reduces the need for manual entry, decreasing data element
errors on visit transactions.
- Consistent visit data validation will be performed on all EVV
- EVV claims matching is standardized.
- The same critical data elements will be used for EVV claims
matching for all EVV payers.
- The EVV Aggregator stores accepted and rejected EVV visit
transactions from the EVV vendors.
- The EVV Aggregator allows review of top rejection issues and
percent of rejections by vendor and provider.
The EVV Portal is an online system that allows users to perform searches and
view reports associated with the EVV visit data in the EVV Aggregator.
Benefits of the EVV Portal
- Program providers, financial management services agencies (FMSAs),
managed care organizations (MCOs), and the Texas Health and Human
Services Commission (HHSC) are able to search, view, print, and export
- EVV visit data (accepted and rejected EVV visit transactions)
- EVV visit transaction to EVV claim line items matching results
- Provider identification data
- Users can:
- View EVV visit transactions ready for billing.
- Access standard EVV reports and run queries on EVV visit data.
- Check the status and identify reasons for rejection of
submitted EVV visit transactions.
Aggregator & EVV Portal Infographic
Click on graphic to enlarge: