This page offers information about provider education opportunities related to Electronic Visit Verification (EVV). The provider training for EVV includes computer-based training (CBT), infographics, EVV Portal job aids, instructor led trainings (ILTs), and portal demos, webinars, and the EVV Tool Kit.
TMHP Learning Management System (LMS)
The Texas Medicaid & Healthcare Partnership (TMHP) LMS is available to all providers and includes CBT documents and webinars. Click here to access the TMHP LMS. Providers must register and obtain a username.
EVV LMS Page
Click here to access the EVV LMS page directly.
Infographics provide quick reference information in a visual format.
EVV Infographics are currently available on the TMHP LMS featuring topics such as EVV vendor selection and the EVV Aggregator. Click on the picture to see a larger version.
|EVV Acronyms||EVV Aggregator|
Quick Reference Guides (QRGs)
EVV Portal Job Aids
Click below to access the EVV Portal Job Aids.
The purpose of EVV Job Aids is to:
- Provide instructions for logging in to the EVV Portal.
- Define the following EVV Portal standard reports that program providers and financial management services agencies (FMSAs) can access in the EVV Portal:
- EVV Attendant History Report
- EVV Clock In/Clock Out Usage Report
- EVV Provider Report
- EVV Reason Code Usage and Free Text Report
- EVV Unit of Summary Report
- EVV Usage Report
- EVV Visit Log Report
- Explain how to access the EVV Portal standard reports and use the report criteria to run reports.
- Describe EVV Portal search tools and explain how to use search criteria to run Accepted Visit Searches, Visit History Searches, and EVV Claim Searches.
Note: All reports located in the EVV Portal will only show EVV visit transactions with dates of service on or after September 1, 2019.
EVV Tool Kit
The EVV Tool Kit is a collection of resources that will help prepare program providers, financial management services agencies (FMSAs), and Consumer Directed Services (CDS) employers in the use of EVV. Click here and scroll down to access the EVV Tool Kit. Training is available to help providers learn everything they need to know about EVV. Click here to access the HHSC EVV Home Page.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Click here for a list of EVV FAQs for Managed Care Organization (MCO)-only enrolled program providers.