The Texas Medicaid & Health Partnership (TMHP) will offer a live training webinar in January 2022 designed to discuss the Community Services Waiver Programs with Long-Term Care (LTC) providers. The webinar was originally scheduled for Thursday, January 20, 2022, but was postponed due to technical issues.
During the live webinar, providers will be able to access training materials, submit questions, and participate in the course. The webinar will be conducted by a TMHP Training Services representative and will include a question-and-answer session.
Note: Attendees should already be familiar with the LTC Online Portal. Those who are not familiar with the portal should register for and complete the Long-Term Care (LTC) Online Portal Basics Computer-Based Training (CBT) prior to participating in the webinar.
The following is information on the webinar and how to register.
Thursday, January 27, 2022 – 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Medical Necessity (MN)
- The MN/LOC 3.0 Assessment
- Assessment statuses
- Provider workflow process
- Resubmitting and deactivating forms
- The Long-Term Care Medicaid Information (LTCMI) section of the MN/LOC 3.0 Assessment
- How to complete and submit an Individual Service Plan (ISP)
- How to complete Resource Utilization Group (RUG) training requirements
- Resources available to providers
- Preventing Medicaid waste, abuse, and fraud
- The importance of complying with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
To register, please click here. After registering, a confirmation email will be sent with information about joining the webinar.
For more information, email TMHPWebinarSupport@tmhp.com or call the LTC Help Desk at 800-626-4117, option 1.