The updated Medicaid Basics computer-based training (CBT) is now available on the Texas Medicaid & Healthcare Partnership (TMHP) Learning Management System (LMS).
The updated CBT:
- Has a streamlined menu, so that users can see quickly what their options are.
- Offers providers interactive training that is designed to familiarize them with important Medicaid concepts.
- Lists several resources that have detailed information on topics that are important to providers.
- Familiarizes providers with the large variety of materials that are offered.
- Brings providers up to date with the latest Medicaid information.
- Is user friendly with high-level overviews and easily accessible resources.
Users must have a username and password to access training in the LMS. To obtain a username and password, providers must create an account by clicking the Don’t have an account? Sign up here link on the LMS home page.
For more information, call the TMHP Contact Center at 800-925-9126, the TMHP-CSHCN Services Program Contact Center at 800-568-2413, or the LTC Contact Center at 800-626-4117.
For LMS access issues, email TMHP LMS support at TMHPTrainingSupport@tmhp.com.