This page offers information about provider education opportunities related to Electronic Visit Verification (EVV). The provider training for EVV includes computer-based training (CBT), infographics, EVV Portal job aids, instructor led trainings (ILTs), and portal demos, webinars, and the EVV Tool Kit.
TMHP Learning Management System (LMS)
The Texas Medicaid & Healthcare Partnership (TMHP) LMS is available to all providers and includes CBT documents and webinars. Click here to access the TMHP LMS. Providers must register and obtain a username.
TMHP EVV Training LMS Pages
- Access TMHP EVV training for program providers and Financial Management Services Agencies (FMSAs).
- Access TMHP EVV training for state staff.
- New to the TMHP LMS? Access account setup instructions for state staff.
- Access TMHP EVV training for managed care organizations (MCOs).
Quick Reference Guides (QRGs)
EVV Portal Job Aids
Click below to access the EVV Portal Job Aids.
The purpose of EVV Job Aids is to:
- Provide instructions for logging in to the EVV Portal.
- Define the following EVV Portal standard reports that program providers and financial management services agencies (FMSAs) can access in the EVV Portal:
- EVV Provider Report
- EVV Reason Code Usage and Free Text Report
- EVV Service Provider Clock In and Clock Out Report
- EVV Service Provider History Report
- EVV Units of Service Summary Report
- EVV Usage Report
- EVV Visit Log Report
- Explain how to access the EVV Portal standard reports and use the report criteria to run reports.
- Describe EVV Portal search tools and explain how to use search criteria to run Accepted Visit Searches, Visit History Searches, and EVV Claim Searches.
- Explain how to submit and view an EVV Proprietary System Request Form in the EVV Portal.
Note: All reports located in the EVV Portal will only show EVV visit transactions with dates of service on or after September 1, 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Click here for a list of EVV FAQs for Managed Care Organization (MCO)-only enrolled program providers.