Program providers and financial management services agencies that want to use an Electronic Visit Verification proprietary system have until January 11, 2021, to register for an opportunity to get HHSC approval in 2021. To register, complete the EVV Proprietary System Request Form (PDF) and submit the form by email to TMHP.
HHSC will allow up to six program providers and FMSAs to register for the Readiness Review session below. A program provider or FMSA must have a developed and compliant proprietary system which meets all HHSC requirements by the Readiness Review begin date.
Readiness Review Session 2
- Registration cutoff date: January 11, 2021
- Planning meeting with registered providers and FMSAs: January 19, 2021
- Connectivity Checkpoint with Texas Medicaid and Healthcare Partnership: May 17, 2021
- Readiness Review begin date: May 31, 2021
- System go-live date: August 27, 2021
Visit the TMHP EVV Proprietary Systems website for more information about HHSC’s requirements for using an EVV proprietary system and the Readiness Review session.