The Healthy Texas Women (HTW) service package includes family planning services, related preventive health services that are beneficial to reproductive health, and other preventive health services that positively affect maternal health and future pregnancies.
Providers of Healthy Texas Women services must certify their compliance with state law under their National Provider Identification number.
To learn more about the Healthy Texas Women program, visit the following websites and resources:
- Health and Human Services (HHS) HTW Webpage
- PEMS Instructions for HTW Certification and Attestation
- Healthy Texas Women (HTW) Drug Formulary
- HTW Provider Search
- Sign Up for Healthy Texas Women Email or Text Message Updates
- Texas Medicaid Provider Procedures Manual, Healthy Texas Women Program Handbook