Welcome to the Provider Education and Training home page. From this page, providers can quickly access the Texas Medicaid & Healthcare Partnership (TMHP) Learning Management System (LMS) and the TMHP YouTube channel, which houses an extensive collection of educational resources. Using these resources, providers can learn more about:
- Medicaid and other state health-care programs and their benefits and limitations
- Provider enrollment, re-enrollment, and revalidation
- Client eligibility tools and requirements
- Claims submission tools and requirements, and the appeals process
- TMHP tools, databases, and systems
TMHP Learning Management System (LMS)
The TMHP LMS is an easy-to-use education portal where providers can learn about all things Texas Medicaid as well as the other programs supported by TMHP. It is available to providers 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and is regularly updated with new and up-to-date training materials. Providers are encouraged to regularly visit the LMS to keep up-to-date with the latest information.
To access the LMS, providers must register and obtain a username. To learn more about creating an account and navigating the LMS, see the following resources:
- Learning Management System (LMS) Registration
- Learning Management System (LMS) Job Aid for Providers
Registered users can:
- Access multimedia training content.
- Watch recorded webinars and access associated question and answer (Q&A) documents.
- View Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)-compliant resources such as job aids, user guides, quick reference guides (QRGs), infographics, webinar transcripts, and other supplemental materials.
Visit the TMHP YouTube channel to view short videos ranging from ways to submit claims to quick overviews of Medicaid systems providers use every day. Videos on the TMHP YouTube channel are intended to provide a high-level overview. Providers looking for detailed content are encouraged to visit the TMHP LMS.
Visit the TMHP YouTube channel today. Be sure to subscribe to the TMHP YouTube channel to be notified when new videos are posted.