The Texas Vendor Drug Program (VDP) provides statewide access to covered outpatient drugs for people enrolled in:
- Traditional Medicaid
- Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Children with Special Health Care Needs (CSHCN) Services Program
- Healthy Texas Women (HTW)
- Kidney Health Care (KHC) Program
Pharmacy providers enroll, re-enroll, and revalidate with HHSC through the Provider Enrollment and Management System (PEMS). Below are links to assist you in the enrollment process.
- PEMS Step-by-Step Guide
- Learning Management System
- LMS Registration and Navigation Job Aid for Providers
For support with PEMS, call the TMHP Contact Center at 800-925-9126.
To learn more about VDP, visit the following websites and resources:
- VDP Pharmacy Provider Procedure Manual
- Outpatient Drug Services Handbook
- VDP Pharmacy Search
- Pharmacy Revalidation Frequently Asked Questions