Shimron Gill is the new Texas State Minimum Data Set Automation Coordinator for the Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC). Shimron will be working with Texas nursing homes on automation issues related to the federal MDS assessment submission system. This includes:
- Assisting providers with required Texas specific software settings
- Working to solve submission errors
- Identifying issues with final validation, roster, and missing assessment reports
- Identifying and correcting records in the federal database
Email Shimron Gill or call him at 512-565-6681.
Email the Texas State RAI Coordinator with questions about clinical issues, proper coding of MDS assessments, and the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) process.
The Texas HHSC has made changes to email addresses. Emails addressed to @hhsc.state.tx.us will still be delivered. New contact information for Susan Edgeman, Texas State RAI Coordinator’s is the following:
- State cell phone — 210-551-9569
- Email address — Susan.Edgeman@hhs.texas.gov