The Texas Medicaid & Health Partnership (TMHP) will offer a live training webinar in January 2022 designed to discuss the Community Services Waiver Programs with Long-term Care (LTC) providers.
During the live webinar, providers will be able to access training materials, submit questions, and participate in the course. The webinar will be conducted by a TMHP Training Services representative and will include a question-and-answer session.
Note: Attendees should already be familiar with the LTC Online Portal. Those who are not familiar with the portal should register for and complete the Long-term Care (LTC) Online Portal Basics Computer-Based Training (CBT) prior to participating in the webinar.
The following is information on the webinar and on how to register.
Thursday, January 20, 2022 – 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Medical necessity (MN)
- The MN/LOC 3.0 Assessment
- Assessment statuses
- Provider workflow process
- Resubmitting and inactivating forms
- The Long-term Care Medicaid Information (LTCMI) section of the MN/LOC 3.0 Assessment
- How to complete and submit an Individual Service Plan (ISP)
- How to complete Resource Utilization Group (RUG) training requirements
- Resources available to providers
- Preventing Medicaid waste, abuse, and fraud
- The importance of complying with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
To register, click here. After registering, a confirmation email will be sent with information about joining the webinar.
For more information, email TMHPWebinarSupport@tmhp.com or call the LTC Help Desk at 800-626-4117.