On January 13, 2022, TMHP added the new Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) Consumer Directed Services (CDS) Employer Usage Report to the EVV Portal and updated the TMHP Learning Management System (LMS) to include the new report.
The EVV CDS Employer Usage Report:
- Displays the EVV Usage Score of the selected quarter or month for each Medicaid member that selects the CDS option. The EVV Usage Score for CDS employers equals the Manual EVV Visit Transaction Score.
- Is used by payers (Health and Human Services Commission and managed care organizations) to conduct EVV Usage Reviews.
- Is used by Financial Management Services Agencies (FMSAs) to monitor EVV Usage Scores.
- CDS employers will be able to access this report in the EVV system (DataLogic/Vesta, First Data/AuthentiCare) later this year. Updates will be provided as they become available.
The TMHP LMS was updated with the following to include the EVV CDS Employer Usage Report:
- Computer-based training (CBT) modules were updated:
- TMHP Module 5, Part 2: How to Run an EVV Portal Standard Report
- TMHP Module 5, Part 3: EVV Portal Standard Reports
- Using the EVV Portal: EVV CDS Employer Usage Report Job Aid was added.
A username and password are required to access the TMHP LMS. Create an account on the TMHP LMS New User Registration webpage.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.