Home and Community-based Services (HCS) and Texas Home Living (TxHmL) providers, local intellectual and development disability authorities (LIDDAs), and financial management services agencies (FMSAs) billing on behalf of Consumer Directed Services (CDS) employers that submit Individual Plan of Care (IPC) forms 3608 and 8582 in the TMHP Long-Term Care (LTC) Online Portal can find more information about submitting and revising IPCs in the Long-Term Care (LTC) Online Portal User Guides for Home and Community-based Services (HCS) and Texas Home Living (TxHmL) Waiver Programs.
In this learning path, HCS and TxHmL program providers can find information about submitting IPC revisions in the following training materials:
- LTC HCS and TxHmL Waiver Programs User Guide
- 3608 HCS Individual Plan of Care Item-by-Item Guide
- 8582 TxHmL Individual Plan of Care Item-by-Item Guide
For additional information about the LTC Online Portal, providers can refer to the following training resources:
- LTC Online Portal Training for HCS and TxHmL Waiver Programs Webinar
- The Long-Term Care (LTC) Online Portal Basics Computer-based Training
- The Long-Term Care (LTC) User Guide for Online Portal Basics, General Information, and Program Resources
- HCS and TxHmL Waiver Programs Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Note: To access the LMS, users must have an account. Users can register for an account here. New TMHP LMS users can access the Learning Management System (LMS) Registration and Navigation Job Aid for Providers located on the LMS homepage or send an email to TMHP Training Support for support on creating an LMS account or navigating the LMS.
For additional questions, providers can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the TMHP EDI Help Desk at 888-863-3638.