The Texas Medicaid & Healthcare Partnership (TMHP) is hosting an Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) Portal training webinar on April 18, 2023. The purpose of this webinar is to prepare the following groups for EVV claims matching:
- Home and Community-based Services (HCS) program providers
- Texas Home Living (TxHmL) program providers
- Financial management services agencies (FMSAs)
TMHP will present the following sessions:
- EVV Claims Matching Overview for HCS and TxHmL
- Avoiding EVV Claims Mismatches — EVV Portal Walkthrough
- Question and Answer (Q&A) Session
- This webinar is optional (not required), and no completion certificates will be issued.
Webinar Registration Information
April 18, 2023
10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. CDT
Email EVV@tmhp.com if you have questions about the webinar.
As a reminder, EVV claims matching will start on May 1, 2023, for HCS and TxHmL. For more information, including resources to help avoid future payment denials or recoupments, reference the notice “EVV Personal Care Services Bill Codes Updates for HCS and TxHmL.”