On August 28, 2020, TMHP made improvements to the Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) Portal and TexMedConnect. TMHP has created a demonstration of the EVV Portal changes and updated the related training materials.
EVV Portal Updates
TMHP has updated the EVV Claims Search tab as follows:
- EVV Match Code drop-down menu—The EVV08-Natural Disaster code has been added to the claims match results. HHSC will assign the EVV08 code to ZIP codes that are affected by a natural disaster. HHSC will notify program providers if EVV08 will be used for a disaster.
- New ZIP code columns—A Member ZIP code column and a Provider ZIP Code column have been added to the search results. The new columns can be used to confirm whether a ZIP code that should have received an EVV08 was entered incorrectly on the claim.
- Export Data to Excel option—The new ZIP Code columns have also been added to the exported results.
My Account and TexMedConnect Updates
TMHP has updated My Account and TexMedConnect as follows:
- My Account has added the ability for administrators to modify permissions for eligibility verification—Managed care organization (MCO) Long-term Services and Supports (LTSS) providers can now verify eligibility. Users must ask their account administrator for eligibility verification access.
- TexMedConnect added three new links to the left-hand navigation menu: Eligibility, Client Group List, and Eligibility Verification Batch History—These new features allow MCO Long-term Services and Supports (LTSS) providers to view client eligibility information and run eligibility batch reports.
EVV Training Material Updates
Users can see a new demonstration of the EVV Portal changes listed above in the Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) Portal: August Updates Demo on the TMHP Learning Management System (LMS).
The following training materials have also been updated to include the EVV Portal and TexMedConnect changes:
- Using the EVV Portal: EVV Claim Search Tab Job Aid
- TexMedConnect User Guide for Managed Care Organization (MCO) Long-Term Services and Supports (LTSS) Providers
- Module 5, Part 6: EVV Claim Search Demonstration
- Module 6: EVV Claim Submission and Billing CBT
Users must have a user name and password to access training materials on the TMHP LMS. Click here to register for the LMS.
For more information, contact email@example.com.