In this webinar, the Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) will be providing information to:
- Community Living Assistance and Support Services (CLASS) case management agencies and direct services agencies
- Deaf-Blind Multiple Disabilities (DBMD) program providers
- Home and Community-based Services (HCS) program providers
- Texas Home Living Waiver (TxHmL) program providers
- Financial management services agencies (FMSAs)
The webinar includes information about the recently released Information Letter No. 21-29 titled Coordinating Services for Children in IDD Waiver Programs and STAR Kids pamphlet. It will also include time to ask questions.
Coordination of STAR Kids Services and IDD Waiver Services Webinar
August 10, 2021
1 - 2 p.m.
Register for the webinar here.
Email questions about the webinar to your program policy mailbox: