The Texas Medicaid & Healthcare Partnership (TMHP) must perform system maintenance that will impact the Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) Portal. This will begin Friday, September 24, 2021, at 7 p.m. and end Monday, September 27, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. The following lists the impacts of the outage.
- EVV Portal will be unavailable.
- All EVV Aggregator reference data services, such as provider data, fee-for-service authorization data, reporting, etc., will be unavailable.
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- EDI Interactive processing will be unavailable.
- EDI Batch processing for TexMedConnect (claims and eligibility) will be unavailable.
- Claim submission and eligibility checking for long-term care and acute care providers will be unavailable.
- Long-term care electronic remittance and status reports will be unavailable.
More information can be found in TMHP’s September 22, 2021, article.
Providers should check TMHP.com regularly through September 29, 2021 for all related updates.