The Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) Policy Handbook has been revised.
The handbook’s policies are effective November 1, 2021, and include EVV standards and policy requirements for:
- Program providers
- Financial management services agencies
- Consumer-directed services employers
- Payers such as the Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) and managed care organizations
The handbook replaces policies previously on the HHSC EVV webpage. See EVV Policy Handbook Revisions – November 2021 (PDF) for differences between previous published policies and the revised handbook.
The following computer-based training courses on the EVV Training page of the HHS Learning Portal now reflect the revised EVV Policy Handbook:
- Initial EVV Policy Training for CDS Employers
- EVV Policy Training for Program Providers and FMSAs
Use the applicable checklist within EVV Training Requirements Checklist (PDF) for EVV training requirements and completion options.