As a reminder, the CIMS grace period will end on Nov. 1.
This applies to:
- Community Living Assistance and Support Services providers
- Deaf Blind with Multiple Disabilities providers
- Home and Community-based Services providers
- Texas Home Living providers
- Local intellectual and developmental disability authorities
Beginning Nov. 1, waiver providers will be required to enter all critical incident reports into CIMS following your programs’ current reporting guidelines.
HHSC highly encourages all affected providers to log into CIMS now to complete the required training within the system to allow use.
Log into CIMS, click on “Help” at the top right of your dashboard, then click “Training” to access trainings.
As of Nov. 1, Providers will no longer enter critical incident data into CARE.
For questions, contact: MCS_CIMS@hhs.texas.gov