The Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) has posted the Electronic Visit Verification (EVV): You Must Take Action Now! notice to inform program providers and financial management services agencies (FMSAs) about the important steps they must take for the EVV transition with HHAeXchange.
Review the Electronic Visit Verification (EVV): You Must Take Action Now! notice to learn more about the following:
- Effective Dates for using the HHAeXchange Portal
- The EVV claims matching bypass
- The EVV compliance grace period for personal care services
- Data transfer from current EVV vendor systems
- Completing visit maintenance
- HHAeXchange technical support
To contact HHAeXchange, email TXsupport@hhaexchange.com or call 1-833-430-1307.
For EVV-related questions, email EVV@hhs.texas.gov.