The Texas Medicaid & Healthcare Partnership (TMHP) is committed to helping you join the thousands of Texas providers who are helping low-income Texans stay healthy.
TMHP provides the following kinds of help with enrollment:
- Online enrollment through the Provider Enrollment and Management System
- Customized online instructions for every provider type
- Enrollment training
- Guides and FAQs
- Provider Enrollment coordinators
TMHP has created a series of videos detailing specific provider enrollment tasks in PEMS. The following videos are available on the TMHP YouTube Channel:
- Creating a Secure Account
- Start New Enrollment
- Resolving Deficiencies
- Navigating PEMS
- Adding Attachments
- Signing Agreements
- PEMS CHOW
- PEMS LTC Video
- Taxonomies and Enrollment
- Add Performing Providers
- Add Practice Locations
- Address System Deficiencies
- Cancel a Request
- Disenroll a Provider
- Submit an EFT Request
- Update an Existing Address
- Update License Information
- Registering as an Individual Transportation Participant (ITP)
General information about PEMS, and the differences between PEMS and previous enrollment systems can be found here:
More videos are available in the PEMS YouTube playlist.
TMHP is committed to assisting providers with enrollment in the Texas Medicaid program and other State health-care programs. TMHP offers a variety of computer-based training (CBT) modules and recorded webinars through its Learning Management System (LMS) server. The following CBTs are especially beneficial during the enrollment process:
- Provider Enrollment and Management System (PEMS)
- Medicaid Basics
- Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
- THSteps Medical and Dental Services
- CSHCN Services Program Basics
- Medical Transportation Program (MTP)
Important: To view a CBT, you must be registered on the LMS.
The following are additional guides and FAQs that you may find useful during your enrollment process:
TMHP also has a dedicated team to assist providers with education and training on the TMHP provider enrollment application process and requirements, and to offer hands-on assistance with completing and submitting the TMHP enrollment application.
For additional enrollment walkthrough assistance please contact the TMHP Contact Center (800-925-9126) or TMHP-CSHCN Services Program Contact Center (800-568-2413) or send an email to email@example.com to request assistance with enrollment questions.