The Texas Medicaid & Healthcare Partnership (TMHP) is committed to helping you join the thousands of Texas providers who are helping low-income Texans stay healthy.
TMHP provides the following kinds of help with enrollment:
- Online enrollment through the Provider Enrollment Portal (PEP)
- Customized online instructions for every provider type
- Enrollment training
- Guides and FAQs
- Provider Enrollment coordinators
- Paper enrollment options
TMHP is committed to assisting providers with enrollment in the Texas Medicaid program and other State health-care programs. TMHP offers a variety of computer-based training (CBT) modules through its Learning Management System (LMS) server. The following CBTs are especially beneficial during the enrollment process:
- Provider Enrollment on the Portal
- Medicaid Basics
- Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
- THSteps Medical and Dental Services
- CSHCN Services Program Basics
- Medical Transportation Program (MTP)
Important: To view a CBT, you must be registered on the LMS.
The following are additional guides and FAQs that you may find useful during your enrollment process:
- Provider Enrollment Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Medicaid Surety Bonds for Ambulance Providers
- FQHC Webinar Frequently Asked Questions
- Provider Fingerprinting Requirement FAQs
- Provider Enrollment Tools Quick Reference Guide
- Provider Information Management System (PIMS) User Guide
- Provider Enrollment Electronic Signature Instructions
- CHIP Frequently Asked Questions
TMHP also has a dedicated team to assist providers with education and training on the TMHP provider enrollment application process and requirements, and to offer hands-on assistance with completing and submitting the TMHP enrollment application.
For additional enrollment walkthrough assistance please contact the TMHP Contact Center (800-925-9126) or TMHP-CSHCN Services Program Contact Center (800-568-2413) or send an email to Provider.Enrollment.Mailbox@tmhp.com to request assistance with enrollment questions.