This page offers information about provider education opportunities related to Electronic Visit Verification (EVV). The provider training for EVV includes computer-based training (CBT), infographics, EVV Portal job aids, instructor led trainings (ILTs), and portal demos, webinars, and the EVV Tool Kit.
TMHP Learning Management System (LMS)
The Texas Medicaid & Healthcare Partnership (TMHP) LMS is available to all providers and includes CBT documents and webinars. Click here to access the TMHP LMS. Providers must register and obtain a username.
EVV LMS Page
Click here to access the EVV LMS page directly.
Infographics provide quick reference information in a visual format.
EVV Infographics are currently available on the TMHP LMS featuring topics such as EVV vendor selection and the EVV Aggregator. Click on the picture to see a larger version.
|EVV Acronyms||EVV Aggregator|
Quick Reference Guides (QRGs)
EVV Portal Job Aids
Click below to access the EVV Portal Job Aids.
The purpose of EVV Job Aids is to:
- Provide instructions for logging in to the EVV Portal.
- Define the following EVV Portal standard reports that program providers and financial management services agencies (FMSAs) can access in the EVV Portal:
- EVV Attendant History Report
- EVV Clock In/Clock Out Usage Report
- EVV Provider Report
- EVV Reason Code Usage and Free Text Report
- EVV Unit of Summary Report
- EVV Usage Report
- EVV Visit Log Report
- Explain how to access the EVV Portal standard reports and use the report criteria to run reports.
- Describe EVV Portal search tools and explain how to use search criteria to run Accepted Visit Searches, Visit History Searches, and EVV Claim Searches.
Note: All reports located in the EVV Portal will only show EVV visit transactions with dates of service on or after September 1, 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Click here for a list of EVV FAQs for Managed Care Organization (MCO)-only enrolled program providers.